BlockchainUA is proud to present the seventh annual international conference to be held in Kiev, 20nd of September, 2019 and will bring together the strongest Blockchain community in Ukraine and Europe!
The BlockchainUA conference is aimed at a wide audience and aims to raise awareness of participants about blockchain technology and decentralized technologies, to build a strong community, and also to integrate Ukraine into the international community.
We want you to get the most out of spending time at the conference, we offer not only high-quality speeches, but also personal communication with opinion leaders in the blockchain industry, you have a unique opportunity to find partners, investors and make useful contacts that can lead to the development of innovative blockchain projects.
Our mission is to make the event accessible for as many people as possible while providing the right level of organization — we're providing coffee breaks during the event, access to the afterparty, videos of all the speeches, photo report, networking, and much more.
The key principles of the conference are:
- We don’t accept paid talks;
- It's a not-for-profit conference, so we try to keep ticket prices low;
- We lowered the ticket prices, but donated lunch;
- We don’t promote ICO;
- We offer you quality content with opinion leaders from Ukraine and Europe;
- This is an educational and networking event — by default, speakers are expected to give an educational/helicopter view of their expertise;
- The audience consists of broad crowd — including technology experts, entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, regulators and others.
- The conference is divided into 3 topics, so you can choose the direction you are interested in:
- Blockchain for business;
- Blockchain development;
- Blockchain marketing.
- Books on blockchain, unique blockchain goods, prizes and draws - all this you will find on BlockchainUA!