BlockchainUA is proud to present its 10th semi-annual international blockchain conference. The event will take place in Kyiv on November 3, 2021, and will bring together the strongest blockchain communities in Ukraine and Europe!
BlockchainUA is aimed at a diverse audience and is dedicated to raising awareness of blockchain and decentralized technologies, building a strong community, and showcasing the Ukrainian tech scene.
In order to maximize attendees’ conference experience, we not only offer high-quality speeches but also facilitate personal connections with blockchain industry thought leaders. Attendees will have a unique opportunity to find partners, investors and other useful connections in a friendly and open environment. These relationships can lead to the development of innovative blockchain projects.
Our mission is to provide high quality, widely attended and affordable event. We are providing coffee breaks, access to the after-party, networking, videos of all speeches, photo gallery and much more.
The key principles of the conference are:
- We don't accept paid talks.
- We don't promote ICOs.
- The conference is not-for-profit, and we keep ticket prices low (to facilitate this attendee will make their own lunch arrangements)
- We offer quality content from Ukrainian and international blockchain industry thought leaders
- This is an educational and networking event where speakers will provide an expert educational point of view
- BlockchainUA draws an intimate but diverse crowd including technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, regulators, and others
- Books on blockchain, unique blockchain merchandise, prizes and draws All this and more you will find on BlockchainUA!
Be at the epicenter of innovation - join the main blockchain event in Ukraine in 2021!